Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One day you'll tell your kids about me

As you should know by now, I'm a Fucking Genius! Not like Einstein or Copernicus, more like the guy at the end of the bar who won't shut the fuck up. If I had more drive, I'm sure I'd be rich by now from all the shit that I think of. But, I'm not.

So, today I am sitting at my desk when the idea hits me. Remember 20 years ago when everyone's panties were wet because of that TV Show "Mystery Science Theatre 3000"? Well, I think it's time to bring that concept into the 21st Century.

Someone ought to take old, classic movies, such as Casablanca or From Here To Eternity, and re-release them with subtitles in Internet/Texting Slang. Think about it.... You're watching Gone With The Wind, and in that classic scene Rhett says "OMG IDGAF!" Teenagers might finally watch a movie that has a shelf life of more than one month, and adults will find it hysterical.

So, anybody want to go in business with me?

No comments: